January 4, 2012

New Year Mandala..

Dear My Friends,
Finally I am at my home with my family. We were very happy yesterday because Foxy had 6 puppies and all of them were very healthy. I think 2012 brings us happiness with new little baby friends. I made a crochet new year mandala for this reason and gave my mother for a new year gift. I made a crochet mandala from my blogfriend ladilyke ' s blog and I tried to make it. It is very simple to make and seems decorative on the kitchen wall..





By the way, I want to add new photos of foxy and puppies. We weighted them today. The puppies' weights are between 170 g-200 gr. they are so small. But all of them are healthy and drinking milk from mother.




Young mother Foxy with her puppies. Otis is only watching them. Because Otis is not the father of puppies as he is pekingese. Foxy and Otis are only friends....




9 comments:

  1. This mandala is very beautiful, and I like that its a new year mandala

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear friend, thank you very much. This mandala is for my mother and also 6 puppies which are our new members of our family.. All best wishes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandala is so nice. And the puppies, so adorable. Must keep you busy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Mandala. I will have to give it a try! The puppies are adorable. Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Laydilyke and dear Eileen, Thank you very much for your comments. It is a very hard job for us and also for young mother Foxy. But watching puppies are so enjoyable... Best wishes...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely mandala! Congrats to Foxy. The puppy stage is hard work though - I vaguely recall as my dogs are 13 and almost 15. However, 'puppy breath' and puppy cuddling are two of the best things on the planet :-) Happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Heather, thank you very much. I think like you. These little animals cats and dogs are therapy and also medicine for human. I like animals very much like my children. I wish all people in the world treat sensitively for homeless animals. Best wishes..

    ReplyDelete
  8. oyy ne kadar şekerler.yerim ben onları.sağlıkla büyüsünler.mandala fikride süper..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Çoook çok teşekkür ederim sevgili alanay.. İşimiz gücümüz bebekler oldu şimdi. Sürekli onlarla oynuyoruz. Ama anne foxy çok sinirleniyor çok kıskanıyor yavrularını. Allahım inanılmaz birşey ya dert tasa kalmıyor seyrederken inan ki...

    ReplyDelete