March 14, 2012

Pet Clothes..

Dear friends,
Last night My daughter sent me some photos of our dogs and cat with new clothes.. She went to our veterinerian to cut the dogs' hair. But I saw their hair is so short now. so they must wear clothes not to catch cold. Now they are with their nice sweaters and they are warm now..

Ohh noo.. Poor Otis...

Foxy Fox. The mother of puppies and also Talia..

And cat Mestan. He has hair but he is so jealous that my mother made a crochet sweater for him too..


And little Talia. Foxy's daughter. She is near me. And I made a big bed for her.  I made a multi colored crochet circle and I sewed it on the bed. She likes it so much.. Happy Talia... 


I think she is happy wtih me... Because I am happy with her...:))
Best wishes....

8 comments:

  1. Oh, look at all your babies....they are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww - they all look so cute. Otis doesn't look too happy though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My poor Otis. I think he was trying to understand what had happened to his beautiful long hair..:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hepsi birbirinden güzel patililer, maşallah.
    Kıyafetleri, minderleri ve yastık da çok güzel:) Ellerine sağlık arkadaşım.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What sweet little outfits! Talia is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh...I really could not live without my animals....they are the best friends...I have been unwell for a few days and I have had a devoted black kitty by my side every minute!!
    Your dogs are so dear.. I can not believe that you managed a kitty sweater...I don't know if my kitties would go for that at all!!

    ReplyDelete