May 23, 2012

Crochet Tunic..

Hi dear my friends,
I came back to my city on Sunday night and I begun to work immediately.
I bought this kind of yarn to make a crochet tunic and I finished it last night. This is a very simple crochet tunic in filet style ( I think I wrote correct) consisting only chains and holes. I took some photos of my tunic. But I am so sorry that I couldn't take myself's photo very well. Because there was noone to take my photo.
So you can feel that you are looking a monster who wore a crochet tunic on her body..:))
And by the way you will see how fat I am after quitting smoking... I am always eating somethings..
My new name is... Humpty Dumpty..:))
You remember him from the movie 'Puss in the Boots'..





Happy Days..

7 comments:

  1. Hello Beck....you are adorable in your new tunic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks very nice on you Beck - and you are not fat - you look great. Enjoy your day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pretty new tunic!! Have a great day!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Beck! I like your tunic....it's very pretty, and it looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tunic is so berautiful.
    Hugs and kisses
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ηi Beck!!!I like your tunic and i think that the colour flatters you!!!Kisses and hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so cool! I wish I could crochet! :D

    ReplyDelete