June 26, 2012

My Sewing Project is going on well..

Hi dear friends,
You know I bought 3 different colored fabric yesterday.. Today I began to sew a blouse for myself or for my daughter (If she wants, or if she likes..:))
It will be the same with the blouse on this photo.


Mine is not finished yet.. Here are some photos of my sewing project..



This is the back side of fabric. I sewed the cutted fabric by my hand first. Then I will sew with my sewing machine if it seems ok..



But first of all, I cut a pattern of my original blouse from old newspapers. And then by the helping of the paper pattern I cut my fabric..




Well I don't know how it will be, I am not sure.. If my daughter likes, I will give it to her.. But she never likes whatever I sewed.. :((
We will wait and see..
Before finishing my post, I want to share my lovelies pictures with all my blogging friends..
Yesterday, My mother and my daughter went to Ankara the capital city of Turkiye, near my brother. They will stay there maybe 3 or 4 days. I stayed at home with our lovelies and you know I am very happy with them..
Here are some pictures of Otis, Foxy Fox and Cat Mestan...


Cat-Dog Love..:))


Cat Mestan is waiting my mother I think. He is missing my mother and my daughter...




How innocent..




And Otis is sleeping all the time...:))




Yes yes, He is just like me.. I like sleeping so so much as Otis...:))



Foxy Fox has very short hair... But she is cute I think..:))


...

9 comments:

  1. Your sewing project looks wonderful! What sweet photos of your adorable pets!! Happy Tuesday! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pet pics and how nice to have the house to yourself for a little while. Our house has been quite full the past few weeks with lots of visitors so now its a little quieter but still a few teenagers around to keep me company. Good luck with the sewing. Hugs xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sewing project is going well, it will come out pretty for sure! Love thr photos of your cuties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to see the finished item :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sewing is looking wonderful; keep up the good work. Thank you for sharing pics of your sweet furry babies :-) Enjoy the peace and quiet.
    Blessings,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. im so envious of how well you sow!!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your sewing, but I have to say that I really enjoy your pet photos!!
    And Otis is my favorite, because he reminds me of my little Rosie that passed away too early in life. She was only 3 yrs old. She looked so much like Otis that it is amazing!
    Bless you,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear my friend. Otis is my favorite too.. He is so poor I think. He has a born anomalia, He never has any child..:((
      I am so sad for Rosie. I understand you so so good. I little girl Ivw was passed 3 years ago and I had cried so so much..
      Thank you very much and all best wishes..

      Delete
  8. thanks for visiting my blog, your cat and dogs are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete