August 29, 2012

Granny Stripe Boutique Bag...

All best wishes for all my dear friends...
I have finished the granny stripe boutique bag yet. I crocheted this bag for my brother's girlfriend.. I don't know when they will come to this city. But I must be in hurry to finish some gifts for her.. Ohh and the big problem... Cleaning...:(( I think I can manage cleaning at this weekend.. (I hope so...))
And this is the bag... Taa-Daahh...:))





Ooohh Look at my terrible view.. Excuse me It is so hard to take the photos of myself.. And I wore the crochet shawl which my mother made for me..
But shawl is mine...:)) Not a gift..:))
I wish all of my sweetheart friends happy happy days...:))


12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Next.. Your Granny necklace..:))
      It is almost finished..:))
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. What a pretty bag. I'm sure that your brother's girlfriend will love it.
    Hope that work is going OK.
    Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jan, I wish she love it. I never met with her so I don' know her pleasures.. I asked my brother and he said 'yes you may make it' Then I made. Now I am waiting my guests..:))
      Best wishes..

      Delete
  3. The colours are lovely!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Liz. I am very happy when I heard good words form all my friends..:))
      Thank you so much...:))

      Delete
  4. Wow! You finished that up quick, and it's so pretty! The beads are a nice touch. Good luck with your cleaning!
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Lynne, Yes I have made this very quickly..:)) Maybe my brother and his girl friend decide to come here in these days, I am very hurry..:))
      But this bag is so simple and also fashionable..
      Thank you very much and all best best wishes...:))

      Delete
  5. Hi Beck what a pretty bag you have there. I love the yarn you used.Very fancy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh dear my friend, I learned this bag from you..:))
      Thank you very much and your welcome..:))
      Best best wishes...

      Delete
  6. The bag is beautiful! She's going to abdolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty !
    Greetings from Poland,
    Katarzyna
    sajuki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete